Beatles Story is a 1min walk from City Explorer Stop 1 - Albert Dock (Gower Street)
On average, visitors typically spend 1-1.5 hours at the experience.
British Music Experience
As you get off the City Explorer bus at City Explorer Stop 2 - Pier Head, the British Music Experience (Cunard Building) is directly on your right.
We recommend that you allow at least 75 minutes for your visit.
City Explorer Bus
City Explorer Stop 1 - Albert Dock (Gower Street)
City Explorer Stop 2 - Pier Head (Canada Boulevard)
Please visit Stop 1 or Stop 2 to start your journey and scan your Liverpool Pass.
The tour takes approximately one hour if you stay on from the first to the last stop, but we highly recommend disembarking at each stop to enjoy the most of your time in the city!
Liverpool Football Club
LFC is located outside of the city centre in Anfield. Public transport is an easy and efficient way to reach the stadium and we recommend you plan your route in advance.
- Take the 26 bus from Liverpool ONE Bus Station or the 17 from Queen Square Bus Station
- Match Days: Stagecoach run a dedicated Match Day service. Find timetables, prices and an online journey planner here.
- The LFC Explorer offers One Way and Return tickets to the stadium and features and on-board tour guide. Show your City Explorer paper ticket (issued by bus guides) for a discount.
- See our Travel Resources for additional travel links and options.
Visitors typically spend 45 minutes to an hour per visit.
River Explorer Cruise
As you get off the City Explorer bus at City Explorer Stop 2 - Pier Head, the Ferry Terminal (Pier Head) is directly on your left.
Please note: All Liverpool Pass holders should redeem their ticket for the Mersey Ferry, by visiting the ticket desk first.
Cruises last 50 minutes and depart on the hour.
Strawberry Field is located outside of the City Centre in South Liverpool. Public transport is an easy and efficient way to reach the stadium and we recommend you plan your route in advance.
- Take the 75, 76 or 86C bus from Liverpool ONE Bus Station. The journey takes less than an hour.
- Whilst in South Liverpool you may also want to visit Penny Lane, which is also on the above bus routes.
The exhibition and garden tour contain over 4.5 hours of meaningful and inspiring content, however visitors typically spend 1.5 hours at Strawberry Field.
Liverpool Travel Resources
https://www.rome2rio.com is also a useful site for local, national and international travel.
- You Well offers a helpful guide on where to hire bikes across Liverpool, available here.
Charging Your Phone
If your phone runs out of power during your visit and you can't access your digital pass, don't worry!
Many of Liverpool's cafes, bars and hotels have plugs or USB ports where you can charge whilst you eat / drink and there are a number of phone and technology shops dotted around the city where you can buy wires, plugs and portable chargers. Liverpool One have an up to date list of the stores they have on-site, and you'll find others around Church & Lord St.
If you are staying at a hotel, a friendly request to your concierge or reception desk staff to print your pass is always worth an ask!